How many times have you asked, “If my blood tests are so ‘normal,’ why do I feel so poorly?” . . . only to hear how its “just in your head” or “it is no problem” or other non- answers.
Enter. . . Doc Wellness’s Natural Blood Test Analysis (NBTA). NBTA is a cutting edge blood test results analysis that allows us to study standard blood tests from an Optimal, Health-based perspective. Whereas standard blood tests recognize diseases, the concept of “health” is missing. NBTA recognizes these diseases AND introduces a new standard — Health Ranges.
When blood markers are in the Health Range, optimal health is present, not just the absence of disease! Here are some examples:
– Normal lab values for Iron are 40-150 mcg/ml. Optimal Health values are 40-100 mcg/ml. If you are “normal” but not optimal, you still may be tired, weak or depressed.
– Normal lab values for Sodium are 135-146 mmol/L. Optimal Health values are 138-142 mmol/L. This may explain why you have low back problems, fatigue or dry skin.
– White Blood Count (WBC) have a lab value of 4-10 u/L, but Optimal values are 5-8 u/L. Low immunity? Now you may know why.
As you can see, there parameters are different and often “tighter” than standard laboratory values. These “tighter” parameters mark the presence of health and should be used as ideals.
In addition to looking at individual parameters, NBTA looks at various combination markers. Examples are:
– When both Calcium and Cholesterol levels are low, this is an indicator for potential periodontal disease. This gum disease is common in adults over 30. In fact, it is more common than cavities.
– Elevated Sodium with decreased Potassium is viewed as a precursor for adrenal insufficiency. This results in constant fatigue, low energy, no motivation, sore joints and other symptoms.
– Elevated Triglycerides with elevated Eosinophils indicate a trend toward hypoglycemia. Can’t handle sugar but still crave it? Look for a natural solution.
A person may or may not be experiencing the various signs or symptoms. However, over time it is virtually certain that the disease process will take place.
The great benefits to interpreting blood tests in this fashion are:
a. We have the opportunity to achieve Optimal Health, not just an absence of disease.
b. We have the chance to fend off the disease processes in the early phase(s) when treatment is most effective.
Doc’s experience has shown that only 1 out of every 3 supplements a person takes is useful! In other words, 2 of the 3 supplements you are taking ARE NOT NEEDED.
NBTA pinpoints nutritional needs based upon individual blood chemistry. Whenever the opportunity to personalize treatment is available, the chances for success GREATLY improves.
Interested? Send an email to Doc Wellness at DocWellness1@gmail.com.
Feel Great. Dream Big!
David is a Nutritional and Alternative Medicine Expert, Educator and Entrepreneur. As an Acupuncture Physician and Master Herbalist, he has created the best selling anti aging formula, Doc Wellness Supplement and the online school – Dr. Orman’s Wellness School.