There are so many diets, often conflicting ones on the market today. Truth of the matter is there is no one-size-fits-all approach. On the positive flip side, there are a series of guidelines that anyone can use to super-charge their fat loss goals. They are as follows:
1. Protein power. Eating roughly one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is considered the ideal for most people. This will ensure that muscle mass is not loss during hard training days, and blood sugar levels are stabilized.
2. Repetition. Eating the same few meals repeatedly during the fat loss phase is a good idea. Once you have the weight off, variety is the key to maintaining it. Learn this sequence well and it will be a major benefit to your shape and to your health.
3. Peer Pressure. When we think of peer pressure, favorable images typically do not come forth. Except in this instance. Tell your friends of your mission. Post pictures, especially before ones. This type of psychological pressure will aid you quite a bit.
4. Be in Nature. Train outside as much as you can. Focus on outdoor cardio, running, cycling and the like versus monotonous treadmills. Get used to the feeling of propelling yourself in a forward direction.
5. Compound movements. When you train, train the entire body. Exercises such as bicep curls or triceps extension are rather useless unless bodybuilding is your game. Keep it simple – lift something relatively heavy from the ground to above your head. Lower. Repeat. Reap the rewards.
These are the 5 major guidelines that anyone can apply which will aid in fat loss. Add more greens, reduce sugar, add a personalized supplement regimen (contact me for expert information on this subject) and get ready to smile every time you look in the mirror!
David is a Nutritional and Alternative Medicine Expert, Educator and Entrepreneur. As an Acupuncture Physician and Master Herbalist, he has created the best selling anti aging formula, Doc Wellness Supplement and the online school - Dr. Orman's Wellness School.