Be a Sage, or at least consider taking Sage.
The herb Sage, also known as Salvia officinalis is valued for cooking as well as for health benefits. The health and wellness benefits include the following:
1. Relief from sore or dry throat. It will help to clear the heat.
2. Lung issues including any type of inflammation of the lungs and/or the respiratory system. It is ideally used as an inhaler.
3. Over the years, I have used this for women who are experiencing high incidences of night sweats (as a sign of menopause). It is said to control sweating and control the surface.
4. Inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, asthma and atherosclerosis.
5. Emotional issues associated with the liver, namely. . . . depression relief.
6. Improves mental functioning including memory and concentration.
7. Research suggests it can be used for prevention of Alzheimer’s
Dr. David Orman is a Master Herbalist and creator of the best selling HGH formula, Doc Wellness Supplement. He has lectured to congress, taught at major universities and has treated 1000s of patients over the years.
David is a Nutritional and Alternative Medicine Expert, Educator and Entrepreneur. As an Acupuncture Physician and Master Herbalist, he has created the best selling anti aging formula, Doc Wellness Supplement and the online school - Dr. Orman's Wellness School.