Few things are more frustrating and annoying that going out to enjoy a beautiful summer day, only to sneeze, rub your eyes and feel like your head weighs 20 pounds. Many of the symptoms feel like a cold, but it is season allergies that are the cause.
Here are 5 powerful ways to prevent allergies and keep the fun in summer:
- Butterbur. One of the most useful and “under-rated” of all herbs. It is not well known but should be. Excellent for treating allergy symptoms without the sleepiness associated with prescription drugs.
- Reduce or avoid dairy and substances that contain the protein casein. This is an irritant and worsens allergy symptoms. In addition, it weakens the spleen, a major player in immunity.
- Up the use of omega-3 fatty. Since they are a major anti inflammatory, they will help reduce the internal heat cause by allergies. In addition, fish oil helps with immunity.
- Quercetin. Foods that contain this bioflavonoid stop or reduce the production of histamine. And they taste good — oranges, apples, grapefruit etc.
- Keep up with the antioxidant-rich fruits, such as berries and cherries, to once again, reduce inflammation. This is the key to reducing and preventing allergies and keeping the body in a state of wellness.
Dr. David Orman is the creator of the best selling HGH releaser, Doc Wellness HGH Supplement. He also teaches online at the ongoing school, Dr. Orman’s Wellness School. Be sure to check out this amazing product and life-changing school. Just click on the links now!