It is delicious by itself or as part of a vegetable medley. You can sip on it as a tea, take it as a capsule or for the best effect, use it as a tincture.
The effects are strong and very good for your system. They include:
- Has phytonutrients which can elevate the immune system in a powerful way. Also contains high amounts of Vitamin C.
- Excellent source of fiber which can aid in digestion and weight loss
- Soure of potassium and other electrolytes, substances that are much needed, particularly during the summer months when people sweat a great deal more.
- Useful for alleviating pain and stiffness of backaches.
- Improves the libido due to the strengthening of the kidney energy (which is also why it helps with the low back)
- Contains good amount of zinc which will balance the appetite and again, elevate the immune system.
If you are consuming this in a soup, salad or with other veggies, be sure to consume it within 48-72 hours of purchasing as it looses it favor fairly quickly.
What is the substance?
Fennel. This substance is from the carrot family and is crunchy and a bit sweet. It is also one of the healthiest veggies you can find.