Anti Aging Supplements Fact Sheet
The most common question from people is:
“There is so much interesting yet confusing and contradictory information about hGH and anti aging formulas. How do I chose what is right for me and my family?”
When looking to buy HGH, key information is needed. The anti-aging information listed below will clarify what is available and help you make the most appropriate choice. We are experts in this field and will happily serve as your Expert Educational Guides.
HGH or Human Growth Hormone Classifications
There are 4 basic “classes” of human growth hormone products. They are as follows:
1. The actual human growth hormone injection. This is available ONLY by prescription from an M.D.
Advantages: The major advantage to this is that HGH will get into your blood stream quickly.
Disadvantages: The cost is prohibitive for most people, ranging from $800 up to $4000 or more per month. It is by injection only. In addition, when the body depends upon an outside source of a hormone, the gland responsible for production of the hormone, has a tendency to atrophy or shutdown. This can be potentially dangerous.
NOTE: Who should be taking this form of human growth hormone? Individuals over the age of 70 with very low hGH levels. As an expert in this area, we support this use in these instances only.
Conclusion: Unless levels are extremely low and one is over 70, use the recommended method below.
2. Homeopathic. This is a micro-dose of growth hormone itself, prepared by vigorously shaking (a simple process called “percussing”) and is given in a tiny dose — 0.0025% of the normal amount in the body.
Advantages: It is less expensive than prescription GH and often comes in a painless spray form and can be be fun and entertaining to mist or spray around. The mist is easy to use and rather fun to spray.
Disadvantages: There is no data to suggest homeopathic growth hormone works to any degree. A recent letter written by a medical expert from UCLA and published in the L.A. Times, clearly stated that this way of preparing GH is “useless.” This idea has been reiterated time and again in professional journals as well as experienced, reputable clinicians throughout the world.
In addition to preparing growth hormone, the binders and fillers are also prepared, making this potentially dangerous for long term use. The body does not need additional toxins and is always working to get rid of them. Human growth hormone is a large molecule and will not pass through the membranes in the mouth. It is very unstable and breaks down in the mouth before ever reaching the blood stream with sprays.
Sprays are an ineffective means of delivery. For more information, please click here.
Conclusion: Useless and potentially dangerous as stated in many places by many experts, including us. Simply avoided. There is a much safer and more effective means.
As someone who has studies homeopathic medicine for a long time, Dr. David Orman can safely say that Homeopathic HGH is ineffective. I have used this style of medicine (homeopathy) for years and if done correctly, homeopathics can be effective. How?
Only one way — individualizing treatment.
One size fits all homeopathics is low level “medicine” and a waste of money. In addition, when you choose the WRONG remedy, symptoms can worsen. Do you want to roll the dice and take a chance like that?!
3. Precursors. These are substances, usually amino acids, that are broken down in the liver and converted into human growth hormone.
Advantages: For short term use (assuming the dose is correct and the ratios are correct), this can be an effective means of increasing HGH levels. They are generally less expensive than the above categories.
Disadvantages: Most formulas come in too high a dosage and ignore ratios. Once the formula is stopped, a person’s levels plummet below initial levels. Also, as with the actual human growth hormone, when an outside source of GH is provided, the gland responsible atrophies or shuts down.
Conclusion: Fine for short term use only with repeated blood tests. Must be cautious and be sure to use the exact combinations or sequence of amino acids. If not, the entire chain of aminos can be thrown out of balance and metabolic problems will occur.
4. Releasers. Substances which stimulate the release of the body’s own growth hormone.
Advantages: This is the safest and often most effective group by far. They work in sync with the body and are quite powerful.
Disadvantages: Overall, not very many but there are some. Formulas in this category do not use adequate dosages of releasers (the opposite problem compared to HGH Precursors). Processing methods can be poor.
Conclusion: Recommended group – RELEASERS.
What is the Solution?
With all of the facts and information from above, Doc Wellness Formula™ is clearly the choice for people interested in safety and effectiveness in an hGH product. Why?
Doc Wellness Formula™ is a Releaser, by far the safest category of products. Dr. Orman’s formula has all of the advantages of releasers and addresses all of the potential disadvantages:
Proper and safe dosages of the all-natural ingredients are included
The processing method is revolutionary and allows for safe and effective utilization of all of the ingredients to elevate human growth hormone levels. This processing method is only found in Dr. Orman’s formula from DMI.
Total and complete support from an expert in the field.
KEYS: When searching for an HGH company (or any quality nutritional company), one must look for the following:
- Extensive history. How long have they been in business?
- Are they following the 10 Guidelines?
- Be sure Expert MEDICAL person (s) are on staff, not just sales persons.
- Was the formula designed by a nutritional expert/doctor?
- Do they have the Certificate of Analysis?
- Do they have Safety Data?
- Have they run clinical trials on the product?
- Do they post their address and phone number. Avoid those who use a Post Office Box address and just an 800# or other toll free number without an address.
- Look for a Quality Seal such as the Seal of Approval.
- Are they using an FDA approved laboratory?
ALL of these questions should be answered with a resounding YES.
With Doc Wellness Formula™, all questions ARE answered with a resounding YES!
Doc Wellness Formula™ has:
- An extensive history of over 11 successful years as a BEST SELLER.
- Follow the 10 Guidelines perfectly
- Have medical experts on staff.
- Designed by a nutritional expert.
- Has the Certificate of Analysis and Safety data.
- Post our physical address and phone and fax numbers.
- Has a Quality Seal.
- Uses an FDA approved lab.
You had questions and now have the answers. Take action now by placing an order for Doc Wellness Formula™.