Dr. David Orman is the developer of Doc Wellness Supplement™, the country’s finest herbal anti aging formula. He is a Wellness Entrepreneur, Alternative Medicine Expert and Educator. Aside from being a formula creator, he is also a Speaker, Health Coach and Writer.
Dr. Orman is also known as “Doc Wellness” from his very popular alternative medicine blog, and other social networks such as 18,000 followers on Twitter alone and several thousand via Facebook.
Dr. David Orman’s Career Highlights
On Professional Level
“In all my 50 years of medical practice, Dr. David Orman is the finest practitioner and person I have come across. He is outstanding intellectually, compassionate and is able to transfer information into real life health improving situations. I have worked with the best in my 50 years in practice and it is without any hesitation that I would rank David up there at the top.”
Dr. Victor Penzor Medical Doctor, Dentist, Colleague of Dr. Albert Einstein
On Personal Level
David is an avid martial artist, holding the rank of Black Belt in Aikido, Toyama Ryu Batto Jutsu, Karate and Kumdo. He holds the title of Full Instructor in the Russian martial art of Systema. He is the Chief Instructor and founder of the CFL Systema Martial Arts Schools. David also trains in Toyama Ryu (Japanese sword martial art) and runs marathons. He is currently learning the Japanese language as well. Dr. Orman lives with his beautiful wife Lisa in Orlando, FL.
- Developer of Doc Wellness Supplement™, anti aging human growth hormone releaser
- Master Herbalist; Expert in Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Acupuncture Physician; Doctor of Acupuncture
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Board Member of the American Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Association
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (California).
- Also holds a Master of Science degree from Springfield College where he graduated with honors.
- Author of over 35 published professional journal articles.
- Author of the books, “Lessons from A Wellness Warrior” and “Finding Your Tao.”
- Lectured to members of the U.S. Congress
- Featured on the popular radio show The Wellness Coach
- Lectured and taught throughout the country including Penn State University and colleges and universities throughout California, Florida and Virginia, and Canada and the Bahamas.
- Past Editor of the California Oriental Medical Association Journal and Bylaws Chairman of the American Oriental Medical Association
- Weekly health talk show host for over 6 years and regular TV appearances on health related topics.
- Featured article in The Washingtonian Magazine
- Highly successful practices in Pompano Beach, Florida and Naples, Florida