I am happy to announce that by summer time, I will be offering a Herb and Nutrition Training certification course. It will cover common and uncommon herbs, how to personalize your programs, little known and powerful nutrition tips and so much more. Stay tuned for details.
In the meantime, here are some gems for you:
– According to Dr. Paul White, a 5 mile run will be better for an unhappy but otherwise healthy individual vs. any medication and therapy.
– Having a tough time losing the last 10 pounds? It is typically a low vitamin D level that is the cause.
– Cramping? Low magnesium. Add 400mg and it will eliminate this issue.
– Cuts won’t heal. Immunity low? Typically it is low Zinc levels. 50mg by itself will help.
– Workouts hurt more the next day? This is new; that is, it never used to happen. . . This is typically alleviated by adding 1000mg of Calcium.
– Eating less and gaining weight? It is almost always a case of low iodine.
– Feeling lethargic and not wanting to training? Potassium is your solution here. 99mg and you will be up and running in no time.
– I can’t recovery fast enough. The typical reason is low selenium levels.
Author: Dr. David Orman. David is the creator of the best selling Doc Wellness Supplement. He has lectured to Congress, taught at major universities, been featured in The Washingtonian Magazine and much more.
David is a Nutritional and Alternative Medicine Expert, Educator and Entrepreneur. As an Acupuncture Physician and Master Herbalist, he has created the best selling anti aging formula, Doc Wellness Supplement and the online school – Dr. Orman’s Wellness School.