There are few things more annoying than a cold. It is not “bad” enough to stop working and take time off, and it is not “good” enough to do your normal activities. The combination of congestion, sneezing, achiness, fatigue and coughing turn life from vibrant colors to shades of gray.
What can be done when to prevent such issues at the first sign of a cold? Here are the top three.
- Garlic: This is one of the very best. Take garlic at the first onset of symptoms. You can eat it “raw” in soups or various foods, or take capsules. SPECIAL NOTE: The deodorized garlic is not as effective, nor is it truly “de-odorized.”
- Elderberry: This milding tasting liquid is a strong anti-microbial and anti-viral.
- Slippery Elm: This is one of the very few substances which can help move the lympathic system, considered the “dust bin” of the immune system. It is where dead proteins and viruses are removed from the body. It is imperative that this occurs and due to the dramatic increase of sedentiary lifestyles, many people have congested lympathic systems.
These 3 are excellent for dealing with the first signs of an illness. Slippery Elm is also a very good preventive substance. The best 2 preventive substances are:
- Doc Wellness Supplement. Some of the world’s strongest immune boosters are contained within this anti-aging and wellness enhancing substance.
- Royal Jelly. One of the elite substances, used to boost immunity and improve energy.
Dr. David Orman is the creator of the popular “Dr. Orman’s Wellness School.”