With the obesity still a major problem both in American and abroad, perhaps a new approach is needed. Instead of looking to lose 50 or 100 pounds, think in small, steady increments.
Getting an ideal nutritional protocol featuring substances such has cinnamon and Doc Wellness Supplement are a must. An exercise plan tailor made for your chemistry and your goals can easily be found in places such as Dr. Orman’s Wellness School (as is a ton of other useful fat loss, wellness enhancing information).
As a general rule, here are 5 foods that can jump start your success to a fit, slim, healthy body.
- If you are trying to lose weight, avoid the frozen, pre-packaged foods. Opt for real, whole foods. You will not only find the weight melting off, but your overall health and wellness will begin to dramatically improve as well.
- Kale is a dark green, leafy vegetable provides fiber, iron and calcium. BE SURE to choose organic. Kale will elevate the blood levels, improve the functioning of the liver and help reduce the desire for food. In other words, it regulates your appetite.
- Lentils are high in protein and this is what will help stabilize your blood sugar. As a result, your body will burn sugar versus store it as fat.
- Berries are a great antioxidants and contain over 3.5 grams of fiber per cup. They are tasty and provide instant energy without the insulin spike.
- Wild Alaskan salmon. It can be argued that no other substance can provide a better source of omega 3 fatty acids and protein to build muscle. The more muscle you build, the more fat will be used throughout the course of the day.
There are certainly other substances, but there are a great start!