Lately, I have been having some extremely annoying experiences. Parts of my front lawn was eaten by bugs that Massey was supposed to be treating. The people who installed my new dishwasher made it look like something in a college dorm. I went to Disney and between their rude employees and price gouging policies, I was ready to spontaneously combust!
Ever feel this way? I bet the house you have. In fact, I have had more people have similar experiences recently than any other time in my 5 plus decades on this beautiful planet.
Why? I do not know. 1001 reasons most likely. More importantly, what can be done?
Fortunately, the answer is . . . A LOT! Here are a few steps that we can take to deal with the frustrations of life:
1. Exercise regularly. Pent up energy, also known as lack of movement, generates heat. Heat irritates the liver and the liver is the organ responsible for anger, frustration and/or depression. Move. Do anything physical and get the energy flowing.
2. Take action. If service is poor, write to the manager. Call the supervisor. Do something – anything except roll over. When you do nothing, you give away your power. Do it enough times and you will live the role of a victim. This is contrary to your True Nature. Your True Nature is powerful and strong. Take it back. You can do so courteously and with respect but follow through until the matter is resolved.
3. Be leery of excessive alcohol or hot, spicy foods. These too will overheat the liver. See above.
4. If things get too hot so to speak, take Bupleurum. This herb is outstanding for alleviation of excessive liver heat. Be advised that it is common to have an emotional release, often strong when taking this. Crying, shouting or wanting to hit a heavy bag for an hour is fairly typical. Afterward, you will feel the best you have felt in weeks, if not longer. Getting through this can be a challenge though.
5. Learn some of the incredible breathing methods I teach in my online Wellness School. These simple, easy to learn methods, can instantly change your understand and emotional state, allowing you to maintain perspective. More so, you will get great results!
CLICK here and sign up for the School. It is inexpensive and filled with exceptional information. You need it. Now, take action. You are worth it.
These are 5 of the best tools for dealing with the challenges life throws your way.