How does Hafthor Bjornsson, aka “The Mountain” maintain his physique? By lifting a lot of weight and eating an alarming amount of food everyday. Bjornsson, who has twice been crowned Europe’s Strongest Man revealed his daily diet in a Facebook. It is beyond belief.
Are you ready for it? Get your seatbelt on. Here it is:
- 6:50: Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcca, Glutamine + handful of almonds
- 7:30: 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
- 9:30: 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
- 11:50: Bcca, glutamine
- 12:00: 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
- 14:00: Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
- 14:30: Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo
- 17:30: 60gr protein + 2 banans
- 18:00: 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
- 20:30: 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
- 22:30: 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter
Add up the numbers and he is eating a grand total of 11 times per day.
Want to become the world’s strongest man (or woman)? Train a ton. Eat a ton.
Want to become a strong healthy man or woman? Train a lot. Eat according to the way you train. Live with passion.